Re: [Phys-L] Coronavirus, Most Vulnerable Demographic

I figured this reply would come -- about drawing conclusions from
data/models. That can be said about many things! And then people go off on
tangents (no pun intended), and the discussions become more irrelevant (and
sometimes heated). How about discussions about specific topics we are
trying to teach?

Curious what others think...

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 2:17 PM Alex. F. Burr via Phys-l <