Re: [Phys-L] Coronavirus, Most Vulnerable Demographic

Ah; but the models DO have something to do with physics teaching. The descriptions of the parameters used and the conclusions which can be draw from the models have been very relevant and educational (to me).{that is not to say that irrelevant items do not appear here but I do not read the more identifiable ones.)