Re: [Phys-L] tourniquet

On 4/7/2020 10:47 PM, John Denker via Phys-l wrote:
A lockdown is like a tourniquet:

— It can be applied quickly. No great skill needed.
— It is temporary. You still need skilled surgery, REAL SOON.
— Even while it is saving your life, it causes injury.

A lockdown is crude, clumsy and costly. It cannot be
continued for long. So the question is, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

To suppress the disease without a lockdown requires a
complex multi-step process. Alas, AFAICT *none* of the
required steps are properly in place now, and we are
not even on a path to put them in place.

This is murder.