Re: [Phys-L] Awareness and the Most Vulnerable Coronavirus Population

Bill - Thanks for your candid thoughts. Wanted to share some comments. I
think tapl-l deals with physics apparatus/equipment, while phys-l deals
with physics teaching/pedagogy. The responses on both listservs are
generally intelligent and helpful to me and others. We sometimes get off
topic. Not sure why. People want to prove a point? I don't know. The CV19
crisis has changed the world, and our teaching life. We are bombarded with
info on TV and online. Sharing more ideas on phys-l does not help anyone be
a better teacher of physics, which is what this list is all about. It might
be interesting info (graphs, etc.), but not appropriate for a physics
listserv. The posts about online labs/activities were very good, but
there's really nothing else we should be talking about here at this time.
Just my thoughts. Curious what others think...

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 10:56 PM Bill Norwood via Phys-l <