Re: [Phys-L] Fwd: Re: six more days in Okla - least squares

The fitting algorithm my curve fitter uses is also Levenberg-Marquardt in combination with Gauss-Newton (ref)  so I am likely mistaken

Brian W

ref: ACM TRans math Software 7,3(sep 1981)'An Adaptive Nonlinear Least-squares Algorithm' Dennis J.E et al