Re: [Phys-L] covid modeling

Diego,

This preprint that was put out last week may be of interest:
https://cmmid.github.io/topics/covid19/current-patterns-transmission/role-of-climate.html

"The ability of SARS-CoV-2 to effectively spread globally, including in
warm and humid climates, suggests that seasonality cannot be considered a
key modulating factor of SARS-CoV-2 transmissibility."

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:32 AM Diego Saravia via Phys-l <