Re: [Phys-L] (no subject)

Nostalgia: As a senior in HS (1949) I "coached" my Physics teacher into
getting his Ham License - and built his first transmitter! Those were the
days!

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
treborsciamanda@gmail.com
www.sciamanda.com

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:29 PM Anthony Lapinski <alapinski@pds.org> wrote:

NJ has (had?) the largest computer festival in the country.

tcf-nj.org

I attended for many years. A very unique convention, to say the least. Old
and new technology. Many ham operators there. You can "Ham Cram" to get an
amateur radio license in one day!

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:21 PM bernard cleyet via Phys-l <