Re: [Phys-L] (no subject)

On 3/22/2020 3:29 AM, Bob Sciamanda via Phys-l wrote:
When I was a boy of 14 I was a Ham Radio Operator. We built radio
transmitters and chatted with others world wide.
Now modern technology lets EVERYONE do this via the internet using
facebook, etc and cell phones. We used both Phone and Morse Code. Now it is
Voice and Texting!

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
treborsciamanda@gmail.com