Re: [Phys-L] (no subject)

Bob,
- I never Morsed, hence some questions:
- ( Notably I did talk with the chickens, cattle etc, but I suppose that is a different topic.)
- Were there any evesdroppers?
- Did anyone Morse with you who wasn’t who he Morsed he was?
- Was there any virus analog?
- What was the blocking method when one wished to deflect certain Morsers?
- Were there any products promoted via Morse code?
- Was there ever any encrypted Morse?
- Did military Morse code have any special characteristics?
Thanks,
Bill Norwood
UMD 1966-2018

Sent from my iPhone