Re: [Phys-L] more prepping -> accelerometer

On 2020/Mar/10, at 15:35, John Denker via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

There are a number of excellent free accelerometer apps. Some of
them come with a built in oscillograph function. Some will save
all three vector components in .csv format. Available from the
usual app stores.

For those, such as I, who refuse to have radio ’phones, the pocketlab has many of the mems (position, B, others which I’ve forgotten, and is consederably less expensive.

https://www.thepocketlab.com

bc has several.