Re: [Phys-L] cosmology

Here is the Forbes show and tell on this topic: the diagram shows size vs age - with most superluminal expansion in the first instants.....Ask Ethan: How Large Is The Entire, Unobservable Universe?

| | |

| |
Ask Ethan: How Large Is The Entire, Unobservable Universe?

Ethan Siegel

If we know how big the observable Universe is, why can't we figure out how big the unobservable part is?