Re: [Phys-L] astronomy activities

Hi, Kids! Sorry I came to this party late, but I'm retired and there are so
many naps to take...

I have two websites that are retiring in 2021 that may be of interest
to you: DTFizzix and DarylScience. DTFizzix contains 20 or so years of my
40 year physics/astro teaching stuff FOR students whereas the DarylScience
site is mostly for teachers of physics and astro. For Astro specifically,
head over to http://www.dtfizzix.com/ASTROGateway.html . I wrote my own
online text for my own classroom purposes; strongly based upon, borrowed
from, and otherwise ripped off from many sources including an old text by
the revered award-winning Andrew Fraknoi, recently retired Dept Chair at
Foothill College, CA.
Along with the online text, I link to lab activities and powerpoint
presentations at the end of each chapter I used. Help yourself to any and
all crap you find there. There's bound to be some dead links since I
haven't done much with these sites for 3 years. If so and you want the
stuff, contact me off list and it's yours.

Cheers. It's nap time...

Daryl L Taylor, AstroFizzix Guy (RE-Retired, 2016)

(This email created, produced and transmitted using 100% certified recycled
electrons...)