Re: [Phys-L] Model Selection Statistics

Starting with the "Math Is Fun" level:
https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/chi-square-test.html

Continuing with the choices offered in the Indian journal of Ophthalmology:

Another Indian source for considering suitable tests:

Finally an Italian examination of how to validate competing models

They all seem to derogate categorical tests like Chi squared for graph-like data sources of 80 points.

Brian W
(not sure why American sources do not make a better
showing in my search?)