Re: [Phys-L] causality

On 2019/Feb/07, at 13:57, John Denker via Phys-l <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org> wrote:

I once knew a guy who wrote his PhD thesis on a slightly
fancier version of this topic, about time-reversibility
(and therefore non-causality) in the fundamental equations
of quantum mechanics:
http://files.untiredwithloving.org/thesis.pdf <http://files.untiredwithloving.org/thesis.pdf>
_______

Writing of RPF, I just discovered an RPF article, which I Xerographed in ’84. Since It has v. few equations, when I get around to reading it, I think I’ll understand it. The title? Negative Probability!

bc