Re: [Phys-L] causality

John (& all),

What do you think about the MinutePhysics videos taken from the book by
Sean Carroll: The Big Picture on complexity, entropy and causality at
<https://youtu.be/yKbJ9leUNDE> ?? Dan M

Dr. Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics & AAPT Fellow
Interim Chair, Department of Earth Sciences and Science Education
SUNY-Buffalo State College, SAMC278, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo
NY 14222 +1-716-878-3802 (vm) <macisadl@buffalostate.edu>