[Phys-L] Circular Motion in 20 GIFs

Hi all,

I spent a good part of last weekend turning a collection of very nice
GIFs into a connected series of snippets that walks through the main
topics of circular motion. Those I've already shared this with seem to
have found it useful so I thought the rest of you might too.

Being GIF-heavy it may take a while to load, so please be a bit patient.

https://physicsfootnotes.com/circular-motion-physl

Feel free to steal any bits you like ;-)

Cheers,

Derek