Re: [Phys-L] bc's fidgit spinner

On 2017/Sep/19, at 16:16, brian whatcott <betwys1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

The two data sets listed by bc show as many as eleven readouts for one given second for the early times - Still, the readout values are given to a six or seven digit resolution.

Brian W

Better late than never.

Correct. The time stamp’s resolution is one second. So I do a running sum, this, I think, results in an increasing error due to processing time, but on the order of a micros. Sig. only after a long time.

One version of the MicroSet includes a GPS “connection” for experimental horologists.

bc