[Phys-L] bc's fidgit spinner

one of them.

OK, I did it! Wow, many different ones (purchased [1] four).

So go to (for the raw data) :

http://cleyet.org/spinner/bc's/

(includes, also, new header and as .txt file)

You will note the time I bumped the table (purposely).

I will (eventually) post analysis.

Two of the fidgets have rather smaller moments of inertia. The one used is 76 g (others are: 43, 72, and 29)

I think the one I didn’t purchase is utubed — music (tone?) “synched” w/ ‘phone. [$20 instead of 10]

bc, … again thanks Bryan Mumford.

[1] Microsoft writes purchase(d) is pretentions, use buy(ought) My favo, is plan ahead, because I often plan behind.