[Phys-L] a non-physcs comment of little intrinsic import

I just cannot refrain from commenting on this short snip from a very
interesting comment series
-
"However, you can't trust the fitted parameters if you
don't trust the underlying data.
Because of the jumps, I don't trust this fit farther than
I could throw it. And it's bad manners to throw a fit."

The whole comment is so typical (in many ways) and the last sentence had me
falling off my chair laughing.