Re: [Phys-L] March for Science

Im afraid that they can tell future generations, for the next 100 years,
that this is proof that research is biased.
We fought big tobacco. With evidence. Big tobacco said research was biased
or wrong but had no proof. We fight climate change with the same concerns.
We fight EPA battles with the same concerns. We fight for general research
funding...
And now, we can give corporate America and or any political party one piece
of evidence upon which they can hang EVERY argument against scientific
data. Remember when scientists marched /for science but against repubs or
against corporate America? Scientists can't be trusted./

Easy to say after a march.
Easier for the gullible or uninformed to believe.
Paul.

On Mar 4, 2017 6:03 PM, "John Denker via Phys-l" <phys-l@mail.phys-l.org>