Re: [Phys-L] Uncertainty Calculator

I tried out John Denker's latest changes (1/24/17). I still can’t get the error propagator to run in my IE11. I enter the independent variables, push the go button, and get no output either with C3T or Monte Carlo. The JavaScript Console reported the error below at line 463. I copied what I saw as best I could. It all runs just fine in MS Edge. Maybe some other list members using IE11 can shed some light, or maybe it's something peculiar to my setup.

463 bar_mag = Math.floor(Math.log10(Math.abs(hi)));
}
Object doesn't support property or method 'log10'

Don

Dr. Donald Polvani
Adjunct Faculty, Physics, Retired
Anne Arundel Community College