Re: [Phys-L] nature +- observations +- models

I suspect the mathematicians/scientists and the Philosophers (Kuhn for example--Joe B. has been using some of his ideas about science) probably would differ, but it seems to me that all our knowledge rests on what goes on in our minds and therefore faces the limitations of such. I would suggest that it probably is harder to have our Kuhnian biases impinge on our mathematics versus our science, but.......

rwt