Re: [Phys-L] charge distribution leading up to a capacitor

Robert,

Since you have used Glowscript, I'll point out that Bruce Sherwood (or a
coauthor) has a visualization posted on the Matter & Interactions student
site that addresses exactly your situation:
http://www.glowscript.org/#/user/matterandinteractions/folder/matterandinteractions/program/18-SurfaceCharge
In the dropdown box below the viewing window, choose the "Simple Circuit"
situation.

The source code to the visualization is available, though the source code
that simulated the charges and fields is not.

--
Jeff Spirko spirko@gmail.com WD3V |=>

The study of non-linear physics is like the study of non-elephant biology.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Robert Cohen <Robert.Cohen@po-box.esu.edu>