Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 22:31:36 -0400
From: "Anthony Lapinski" <alapinski@pds.org<mailto:alapinski@pds.org>>
To: phys-l@phys-l.org<mailto:phys-l@phys-l.org>
Subject: [Phys-L] microwave ovens

A older friend of mine recently told me she does not use microwave ovens
because they are "harmful." A few days later she sent me this article:

www.realfarmacy.com/microwave-free-year-microwave-cooking-trading-cancer-convenience/<http://www.realfarmacy.com/microwave-free-year-microwave-cooking-trading-cancer-convenience/>

I am no medical expert. Anyone have good websites (or other scientific
studies) to counter things mentioned in the one above? Not sure I will
ever be able to convince my friend otherwise...

Message: 9