[Phys-L] microwave ovens

A older friend of mine recently told me she does not use microwave ovens
because they are "harmful." A few days later she sent me this article:

www.realfarmacy.com/microwave-free-year-microwave-cooking-trading-cancer-convenience/

I am no medical expert. Anyone have good websites (or other scientific
studies) to counter things mentioned in the one above? Not sure I will
ever be able to convince my friend otherwise...