From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@www.phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Ludwik
Kowalski
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 9:40 AM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Cc: phys-l@www.phys-l.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] gravitational waves (Ludwik Kowalski)

Thank you for replying, William.

1) As you certainly know, most elementary physics textbooks do not
introduce special relativity before introducing gravity.

2) Gravity is explained in terms of Newton's laws

3) That seems to be a pedagogical barrier, for most high school and
college
teachers. What do you think about this?

4) What do other EPO people think about the need to overcome the barrier?

Ludwik Kowalski (See Wikipedia )

==