Re: [Phys-L] f'(t) / g'(t) question

Thanks folks. Your answers are more complete than my question.
I understand the lack of direction on the Pythagorean method.
The conversation started with her presentation of a graph of g'(t) vs
f'(t). From that visual, it /felt/ like the slope of the graph should tell
me something useful. I couldn't come up with anything. It helps to have
such clear feedback.
Have a good one.
Paul.