Re: [Phys-L] Sonometer, What Do You Think of the PASCO Model?

Hi Bernard,
Yes ours are Cenco. I sm just getting into the habit of thinking sw and
cenco are the same thing.
I have learned that Pasco rep would bring by a demo sonometer.
Thanks, Bill
On Jul 29, 2014 1:05 AM, "Bernard Cleyet" <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>