Re: [Phys-L] coaster video?

It might be a Nova video called "Roller Coaster!" If that's the one, you can find it online.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 29, 2014, at 7:10 AM, "Anthony Lapinski" <Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org> wrote:

About 20 years ago (at a former school) I showed a VHS tape about roller
coasters. I'm trying to find a copy, but I first need the title. I've
searched online with no success. Maybe someone out there knows this video.
As I recall, it was about an hour long, and the first 20 minutes were
devoted to the history/development/thrills of roller coasters. The
remaining part was slower and all about the Disney theme parks, rides,
animatronics, etc.

Anyone familiar with this video?