Re: [Phys-L] Global Warming (Was: just for fun?)

After a very quick look--this ONE paper deals with only the latter portion of the historical data and does so primarily by reworking the global temperatures. Some comments from other sites caution that at least one of these authors was involved with the 'hockey stick' graph that has been withdrawn by the IPCC since that reworked the temperature data and made the 'little ice age' and medieval warm periods apparently go away. Too early to tell if this work really changes anything but I'm certainly not qualified to make that judgement.

rwt