[Phys-L] Sources of all of Earth's energy

Hi all,

It seems reasonable to me to believe that nearly all energy for all
processes on earth comes from the sun.

But what about that energy in our molten core, where did that come from?

And the total of all of the e-m energy and particle energy arriving from
the Universe, but not from the sun, would be trivial, right?

And, may what we know in 2015 become ever more relevant and executable!

Bills Norwood, U of MD at College Park