[Phys-L] Material and spiritual sides of reality

I cannot resist sharing the text of my "theological" article, that was published last week in a Polish philosophical journal, FAG. You can read the content of that article at my university website:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/confrontations.html

The editor warned me that a critical rebuttal will be published, probably in December. Yes, I know that Phys-L is not a place to discuss God-related topics. But I also know that physicists (and their students) are usually interested in serious debates between scientists and theologians.

Comments will be appreciated, either here or in private messages to me.

Ludwik