Re: [Phys-L] "Climate science is not settled" - the lighter side.

Thought you might enjoy this contribution offering another possibly valid scientific point from the popular media based on available data - in this case: Comedy Central

House Committee on Science, Space and Technology hearings on climate change with apoplectic commentary from Jon Stewart
http://on.cc.com/1vcjwaE
[apologies for the paid ad preface]

Brian Whatcott