From: Phys-l [mailto:phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Lapinski
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 12:45 PM
To: phys-l@phys-l.org; njaapt@mail.aapt.org
Subject: [Phys-L] TED talk

For those who are unaware:

From Wikipedia: TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a global set of conferences owned by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under the slogan "ideas worth spreading."

These are shared often among science faculty at my school, and are always excellent.

Someone just sent this one to me, which was the first short TED talk in 2005. Not sure if there are any physics applications, but you can just listen, laugh, and learn!

http://www.ted.com/talks/terry_moore_how_to_tie_your_shoes.html?source=email#.UViZFi2W_fS.email