[Phys-L] TED talk

For those who are unaware:

From Wikipedia: TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a global set
of conferences owned by the private non-profit Sapling Foundation, under
the slogan "ideas worth spreading."

These are shared often among science faculty at my school, and are always
excellent.

Someone just sent this one to me, which was the first short TED talk in
2005. Not sure if there are any physics applications, but you can just
listen, laugh, and learn!

http://www.ted.com/talks/terry_moore_how_to_tie_your_shoes.html?source=email#.UViZFi2W_fS.email