Re: [Phys-L] liberatarians was: Re: John Lienhard on Absolutism, Evolution

On 2013, Jul 11, , at 17:56, "Anthony Lapinski" <Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org> wrote:

I agree! The person in charge is supposed to monitor this. Who's in
charge???

This is a physics list. Nothing else should be discussed...

Back about 12 years ago a poster on another physics list asked others to contribute (equipment) to a scout troop interested in electronics, physics, etc. I replied that I'd never contribute to a homophobic org. and was promptly ejected from the list. ** I waited until the owner of the list died to rejoin.

bc

** To be honest this was the straw, as I'd previously written that we'd (the US) be very sorry if the US reacted w/ much violence and vengeance. As you-all know I was prescient. Well at least the Iraqis, Afghanis, and Pakistanis are and "we're" about to make the same mistake in Syria.