Re: [Phys-L] Indicators of quality teaching (Was:MOOC: EdxOffers Mechanics course by Prof.Walter Lewin)

On 06/22/2013 07:51 PM, Paul Lulai wrote:

Any thoughts on the fmce vs the fci? I use the fci.

Use it for /what/, may I ask?

I have to ask, because of the Subject: line. Using the FCI as
an "indicator of quality teaching" is an incredibly bad idea.

... not that that stops certain people from doing it..........