Re: [Phys-L] Laplace equation problem

But Carl,
Just as we verified with Shivok several Math colleagues, a perfectly proper name for a "rectangular parallelepiped" is cylinder because it rises uniformly from its base with constant cross-section. Perhaps you could teach our Majors a little extra fact by calling it a "cylinder with square cross-section" or maybe just "square cylinder".

ERTEL SENDS!