[Phys-L] Poisson distribution question

I'm to present my popcorn popping data and analysis at an AAPT section meeting soon.

The data doesn't fit well to the interval distributions (scale of one and two), so I wonder if the poor resolution explains. I must analyze the distribution manually (the interface device automatically collect the scale of one interval automatically and it's easy to spread sheet the scale of two). I've only done that "regular" distribution" for some of the data, which has the correct shape, but I've not compared to the "formula" yet. (It's incomplete.) So has anyone done an analysis including poor resolution which will affect all P. distributions, and others also?

bc of course, could "artificially" reduce the resolution and "look at" the result.

p.s. for comparison I've collected radiation data using a Vernier counter. My interface (MicroSet) requires a short positive pulse, so I tap off such from the G-M's LED driver. The width of the pulse varies from 20 => 0.2 ms depending on the scale setting (X 1, 10, 100). The MicroSet's resolution's ~ 0.07 s, I'll necessarily must make a pulse lengthener.