[Phys-L] calc probs for physics

Hello.
Does anyone have a favorite resource from which they select calc-based problems for physics students? I am thinking about assigning 1-3 standard calc problems per day so my students get practice using calc solving physics problems. I haven't been able to find many good calc-based, intro level physics problems on which students can practice basic derivative & integral math skills.
With algebra based classes, i like the kids to get some basic practice with the general relationships before they try to apply them to deeper settings. I'd like to do the same with some calculus stuff.
Thanks for any thoughts you have.
Paul.