Re: [Phys-L] Evaluation tests

Yes! And I'm not sure technology (e.g., iPads, etc.) is helping any. Makes
kids better texters and gamers. But forget about focusing, communicating
face to face, reasoning, taking responsibility for their actions, etc.

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:
I think we should ask the same question about college courses. I think
the answer would be very discouraging.

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Physics
Co-Director, Northern Indiana Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
Collaborative
574-276-8294
inquirybellina@comcast.net