Re: [Phys-L] defining energy

Hi,

Bruce: thanks for the clarification! I was very delighted to see both your and John's argument in this matter; they provide the same conclusion from different perspectives. Of course, John gave much more than I bargained for: a brilliant outline of spacetime geometry as pointed out by Joel.

BTW, John's "dirty laundry" document is enjoyable to read <http://www.av8n.com/physics/spacetime-dirty-laundry.htm>. I believe it helps to see the worth of the spacetime approach.

Regards,

Antti
Viesti on tarkastettu roskapostinsuodatus- ja virustorjuntaohjelmistolla.