Re: [Phys-L] ? FCI --> momentum flow

On 2013, Oct 22, , at 00:29, jbellina <inquirybellina@comcast.net> wrote:

I work mostly with elementary teachers who want to "help" their students. This piece of advice is so important, and so hard for them to do. I tell them that when they help by telling too much, they rob their students of much of the joy of learning. I'm not sure they believe me even after they have experienced it themselves.

joe

Now I now, also, what several of my students in "Hewitt" (San Fran. City College) meant when answering the end of term question, "Does the teacher know the subject?" with the answer "He knows too much."

bc