Re: [Phys-L] posting the scores

On 2012, Jul 14, , at 10:41, John Denker wrote:

In particular, if there is another guy who is almost as good as
you, I want you to help him, not hobble him. That makes you less
of a standout within the school, but it strengthens the school
as a whole.

Reminds me of Hoosiers. A point the coach made forcefully a number of times during the flick, IIRC, to the point of a four member team for part of a game.

bc