Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

On 7/12/2012 7:04 AM, Marty Weiss wrote:
/snip/ until she was sent a letter there was no indication that her son was being expelled.
/snip/

Which reminds me - I heard something surprising about what parents are told when
their offspring sign up for on campus residential accommodation at a Texas A&M school:

If you have co signed as guaranteeing your child's room, that offers you no privileges in hearing
about student misdeeds or progress. We are not allowed to share matters of this kind,
or even that you son is about to be expelled....

Brian W