Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

On 2012, Jul 11, , at 15:08, Marty Weiss wrote:

That has been overlooked in this thread... study habits and academic discipline in the better public schools are equal to the best charters and private schools.

At "my" school supervised study hall for the C students, one's room for the B & A's We were scholars and gentlemen (much later an associated girls school (separate classes the first two years)

bc