Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

It would be good to know what state you are in.

And from a previous post ("Having taught for 31 years in the most
dangerous city in the country..."), it would be good to know what city
this is. I am very curious...

Phys-L@Phys-L.org writes:
I agree with the general tenor of this post, but in my state districts
can also charter schools.

Larry