[Phys-L] Hard vs. soft? Was: Re: Timed Tests and the Development of Math Anxiety

On 2012, Jul 05, , at 10:24, Bill Nettles wrote:

I read better from hardcopy. (But I love my Kindle ... is that a paradox?)

An interesting? research project. Is it usta or is their an inherent difference between rustling paper and a screen. What happens to future students given a book (antique) to read in 2020?

bc though rather stupid digital cameras have the shutter sound feature. May be switched of, Laudate Deum!

p.s. only when desperate do I read the NYer online version (Gate Keeper is Bogarting the magazine.)