Re: [Phys-L] Does anyone doubt that someone is Politicallybaiting...

Are those the same psychologists that pushed 'student self-esteem' as a
guiding principle?

rwt (who would place a great deal of blame on psychologists and lawyers for
the current state of public education, but none of that has much to do with
PHYSICS. OTOH, maybe all my problems stem from the fact that I was spanked
as a child! ;-)

-----Original Message----- From: John Clement
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] Does anyone doubt that someone is
Politicallybaiting...

<snip>

None of us have a corner on "truth". Incidentally the
same document defends corporal punishment in schools despite the fact that
the psychologists have shown that it is not effective and it has some bad
long term effects.

<snip>

John M. Clement
Houston, TX