[Phys-L] Relativity labeled as a liberal theory

See: http://conservapedia.com/Counterexamples_to_Relativity

"The theory of relativity is a mathematical system that allows no
exceptions. It is heavily promoted by liberals who like its encouragement of
relativism and its tendency to mislead people in how they view the
world.[note 1] Here is a list of 44 counterexamples: any one of them shows
that the theory is incorrect."

My question is: Do the religious right schools also try to teach that
relativity is wrong the way they teach that standard cosmology and evolution
is wrong? I knew that eventually the antiscience attitude would get to
physics. It is already attacking math when the popular "Beka Book" denies
that math is a creation of our minds and claims that set theory is wrong.
Do the funadamentalist universities try to preven the teaching of either
relativity or set theory?

John M. Clement
Houston, TX